Wednesday, February 9, 2011

monday night

so last night was monday night. some friends of mine went out to marquee at the cosmo, so i decided to go as well at the last minute. in true mike roddy fashion i pre-gamed like a champ and was already not remembering things after like 5 minutes of being in the club. i guess after we were there for a little i asked a bouncer a question and just fell down in the middle of it. so then they took me out of the club and i went and sat on some bench in front of the cosmo, but not before spinning around on some bus stop sign a time or two. then i dont remember some more stuff and i guess the next thing i know i was at a hospital lol. i dont remember how i got there, but i remember i was moving me around so much that they strapped me to the bed. but i fought them a little bit before they did that because i thought that the arm straps were needles and that they were trying to steal my blood. then my friends found me and i said my friends gf was my sister so they let my friends have me. lol... oh, mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment