Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things I like to do....

-when someone replies to one of my texts with just 'lol' or 'haha' or something equally irrelevant... i like to wait 30 minutes and text them back the exact same thing they texted me.
-when people walk wayyyy too close to me in public, like at the mall or whatever, i like to abruptly stop and act like i can't find my keys or phone or something so they crash into me, or make an amusing effort trying to avoid me.
-when people try to prank call me and it comes up as a restricted number, i like to answer the phone, put it on mute and walk away.
-i like to get those little mott's individual applesauce thingies and eat them with no utensils.
- i like to make playlists.
- i like to fully charge my phone before i go any and everywhere. i used to have an extra battery, so whenever i left i'd have 2 fully charged batteries, but one night i did a backflip on las vegas blvd with my phone in my pocket, and it flew a million feet in the air and broke everywhere. seems racist if u ask me.
- i like to make entire pizzas, not like the little bity ones, but big ones, and then not cut them at all, and just eat it like a sandwich. then when someone asks for a piece just look at them like "LOL.. there's only one piece, and its MINE'S." hahaha
- i like to use regular pieces of bread as hot dog buns when i get 10 packs of hot dogs, since they only ever sell 8 packs of buns. srsly? who's idea was that? you'd have to buy 4 packs of the 10-pack hot dogs and 5 packs of the 8-pack hot dog buns before that evened out. america is f-ed up if u ask me.
- i like telling knock knock jokes.
- i like cakes and cupcakes.
- when someone is staring at me, and then i look up and see them staring at me and they don't look away immediately, i like to stare at them as awkwardly and intensely as possible until they get uncomfortable and look away. oh yeah, stare chicken baby!
- i like putting a dollar in a random slot machine every now and then, and expecting to win a million dollars every time lolol.
- i like reading the news on a semi-daily basis.

i'm tired of typing now, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment